General selling conditions
1. The reservation is confirmed and valid after the payment of 30% of the total price of the reserved stay.
2. The rooms are available as from 4 o’clock pm. The day of departure, the room must be free at 11 o’clock. In case of a late arrival (after 8 o’clock pm), please inform us.
3. The cancellation of the stay by the customer occurs only in writing (e-mail or registered mail):
a. Up to 6 weeks before the stay, the given deposit will be reimbursed to the customer.
b. Less than 6 weeks before the stay, the given deposit will not be reimbursed to the customer.
c. Less than 15 calendar before the stay, the total price of the stay is due.
4. In case of a cancellation of behalf of the « Bout du Monde », the customer will be informed by all means possible (telephone, mail or e-mail) and the given deposit will be entirely reimbursed to the customer. In case of a cancellation on behalf of the Bout du Monde, the customer is not entitled to any compensation and waives any prejudice.
5. In case of a no-show, the price of the total reserved stay is due.
6. In case of a shorter stay than reserved, the total price of the initial reservation is due.
7. Dinner (host’s table) requires a 24-hour notice in advance (subject on availability).
8. Animals can be permitted, only on demand. Please contact us before reservation.
9. All rooms are no smoking.
10. Le Bout du Monde must be and remain a quiet place for each present guest.
11. Children are under the responsibility of their parents. The swimming pool is not supervised.
12. The customer agrees to leave the room in perfect condition at the end of the stay, and to declare and pay for any damage he could be responsible for on the property.